Withdraw From Sophia

  1. Leaving Certificate will be issued only on a written application by the Parents/Guardians to the Principal giving a weeks notice prior to the actual date the pupil intends to discontinue.
  2. If for lack of notice, pupil's name is entered into the succeeding month, the fee for that month has to be paid. The T.C. is issued only after all the school dues have been paid.